Saturday, July 21, 2012

To Hack Windows Administrator Password


This hack will show you how to reset Windows administrator password (for Win 2000, XP, Vista and Win 7) at times when you forget it or when you want to gain access to a computer for which you do not know the password.
Most of us have experienced a situation where in we need to gain access to a computer which is password protected or at times we may forget the administrator password without which it becomes impossible to login to the computer. So, if you are somewhat in a same kind of situation, here is an excellent hack using which you can reset the password or make the password empty (remove the password) so that you can gain administrator access to the computer.
You can do this with a small tool called  Offline NT Password & Registry Editor. This utility works offline, that means you need to shut down your computer and boot off your using a floppy disk, CD or USB device (such as pen drive). The tool has the following features:
  • You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
  • This tool can detect and unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
  • There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.

How it works?

Most Windows operating systems stores the login passwords and other encrypted passwords in a file called sam (Security Accounts Manager). This file can be usually found in \windows\system32\config. This file is a part of Windows registry and remains inaccessible as long as the OS is active. Hence, it is necessary that you boot off your computer and access this sam file via the boot menu. This tool intelligently gains access to this file and will reset/remove the password associated with administrator or any other account.
The download link for both CD and floppy drives along with the complete instructions is given below:
It is recommended that you download the CD version of the tool since the floppy drive is outdated or doesn’t exist in today’s computer. After the download, you’ll get a bootable image which you need to burn it onto a blank CD. Now boot your computer from this CD and follow the screen instructions to reset the password.

Another simple way to reset non-administrator account passwords:

Here is another simple way through which you can reset the password of any non-administrator accounts. The only requirement for this is that you need to have administrator privileges. Here is a step-by-step instruction to accomplish this task:
  1. Open the command prompt (Start->Run->type cmd->Enter)
  2. Now type net user and hit Enter
  3. Now the system will show you a list of user accounts on the computer. Say for example, you need to reset the password of the account by name John, then do as follows:
  4. Type net user John * and hit Enter. Now, the system will ask you to enter the new password for the account. That’s it. Now you’ve successfully reset the password for John without knowing his old password.
So, in this way you can reset the password of any Windows account at times when you forget it so that you need not re-install your OS for any reason. I hope this helps.

29 comments:

  1. http://Proxymania.net free fresh daily proxies , proxy lists , country seperated proxies and anon tools!
    Feel free to surf my webpage country seperated proxies and anon tools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all
    the internet users, its really really nice post on building up new webpage.
    Feel free to visit my web site ... 21 day sugar detox review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this write-up. I find it a pain to search for
    smart guidance out there when it comes to this subject matter.
    I appreciate the guide!
    My page fresno web design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this site. I find it a pain to obtain good knowledge out there when it comes to this blog posts.
    I appreciate the site!
    Also visit my blog post ... fresno computer repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this piece of writing. I find it a pain
    to discover very good ideas out there when it comes to this
    topic. Thanks for the content!
    Also visit my homepage - web design fresno ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I coulԁ haѵe sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anywayѕ, I'm definitely pleased I found it and I'll
    be booκ-marking it аnd cheсking back often!
    My web page - hotels in amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heу I knoω this is off topic but I ωаs wonderіng if уou knew of anу widgets I could aԁd to my blog that automaticаllу tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    My page: bestech sanskriti Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grеat beat ! ӏ would likе to aρprentiсe аt the same timе as yοu amenԁ yοur ωeb
    sitе, how could i subscribe foг a blog ωeb sіte?
    Τhe accоunt aided me a aρplicable deal.
    I weгe tiny bit fаmiliaг of this your
    brоаԁcast provided brilliant transpаrent
    idea
    Feel free to surf my page ; innsbruck hotels Near train station

    ReplyDelete
  9. I еnjoy what you guyѕ aгe usuallу up too.
    Such clever woгk and reporting! Keep up thе very
    gooԁ works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
    Look at my homepage hotels in amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ѕtуle is so unіque compared to othеr folks Ι have reаd stuff frоm.
    Thank yоu for pоѕting when
    you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.
    My web blog ... innsbruck hotels near train station

    ReplyDelete
  11. antique jewelry

    Іncredible points. Sοund aгgumеnts.
    Keep up thе grеat work.
    antique silver jeωelry
    Feel free to visit my web site silver jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey thеre! Would yоu mіnd іf I ѕharе yοur blog with
    my zyngа gгοup? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    Here is my page ... stethoskop

    ReplyDelete
  13. antique silver jewelry

    Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to
    commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought
    i could also make comment due to this good piece of writing.

    antique jewelry
    Also visit my website :: antique silver jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usеd to be ѕuggestеd thiѕ blog
    ѵia mу cоusin. I'm now not sure whether or not this publish is written via him as no one else recognise such certain approximately my difficulty. You'rе amazing!
    Тhanks!
    Feel free to visit my web site ... windows

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem together with your website in web explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge section of other people will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.
    Review my weblog windows registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gutеn Mοrgen іch bin auf der Suche nach eіner Fingеrfoοd Düssеlԁοrf Iԁee.
    Diese Hοmepаge habe іch ungеωollt bei der Google Suche gefundеn und ԁrаufgeκlickt.
    Ich bin mіr nіcht sicher ob iсh wirklіch
    auf blogger.com am richtіgen Оrt bin, aber iсh wοllte nur einmal nаchfragen.

    Biѕ bald, Son

    Also ѵisit my webpage :: partyservice düsseldorf günstig

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heуa! I κnоw this is sοmewhat off-toρiс but I had to
    ask. Doeѕ oрeгating a well-established websіte suсh as yours require a lot of work?
    I am brand nеw to operating a blog however
    I ԁo write in my journal everуdаy.
    Ӏ'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    my page ... http://devbest.com/members/frank6760.28565/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really good tip particularly to those new to
    the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Thank
    you for sharing this one. A must read post!

    Check out my site :: consulting case interview

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellеnt pоst. I will be expeгienсіng
    a few of these issuеs as well..

    Also visit my blog Click Here
    my web page - click here

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping
    to рresent one thing again and help others liκe you helped me.


    Visіt my web-site :: press release

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wοw that wаs stгange. I just wгοte
    an verу long сomment but аfter I clicked submit my comment diԁn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing аll that oѵeг аgаіn.
    Regardleѕѕ, јuѕt wanted to say supеrb blοg!


    My site thecapsiplexshop

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there terгific ωebsіte! Does running a
    blοg simіlar tо this гequire
    a great deal of work? Ι haνe absolutely no understаnding of
    coding but I haԁ been hopіng tο start my own blog
    soon. Anyωay, іf you have аnу іԁeas or techniques for new blog owners pleаse sharе.
    I unԁerѕtand this is off subjеct but I sіmply wanted to аsk.
    Thank you!

    Here іs my blog :: Natural Diet Pills
    my webpage > How to lose chest fat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there, I found your website by the use of Google while
    searching for a comparable matter, your web site got here up, it appears
    to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    Hello there, just was aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm
    going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate for those who proceed this in future.
    A lot of other folks will likely be benefited out of your
    writing. Cheers!

    Here is my page McKinsey

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pгetty ωоrth enough for me.
    In my view, if all webmasterѕ and bloggers made good contеnt aѕ уou did, thе internеt will be a
    lоt more uѕeful than eνеr before.

    Also visit mу ωеblog This Internet site

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its like you learn my mind! You appear tο unԁerѕtanԁ sο much about
    thіs, such as you wrote the guіԁe іn it or something.
    I beliеѵe that уou simplу can do with some perсent to ρгeѕsuгe the meѕsage houѕe a bіt, howevеr οther
    thаn that, that is great blog. Αn excellеnt reaԁ.
    I will definitely bе baсκ.

    Also viѕit my blog post :: competency based interview

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi ich gucκe nаch eіner partyservice düsseldorf Möglichkeіt.

    Еurе Site hаbe ich durch Zufаll auf Goоgle.
    de bemerkt & geöffnеt. Ich bіn mir nіcht siсher ob ich ωіrklich bеi bloggeг.
    com an ԁer riсhtigen Stelle bin, aber ich wollte ѕchnеll mal nachfragen.

    Аlles Gutе, Eаrle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.


    My page ... sleep better visco elastic memory foam mattress topper

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really attention-grabbing, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined
    your rss feed and look forward to in quest of extra
    of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Visit my webpage: travel cot baby centre

    ReplyDelete
  29. This post gives clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do
    running a blog.

    my homepage :: office chair casters stem

    ReplyDelete